Friday, December 10, 2010

Why, Come On In . . .

I showed you a picture of our decorated Christmas tree on Monday, but just in case any of you would like to actually see us putting up our tree, Nathan whipped together this sweet video to remember our 2nd Christmas.  

I should warn you . . . in one part of the video, I make a hideous face.  It's not because I'm a Grinch or I hate hanging lights, but rather that our Christmas tree this year is extremely prickly.  You'll notice after this hideous face shot that Nathan and I both resort to putting on our gardening gloves to decorate the rest of the tree . . . problem solved! :) 

I hope you enjoy this . . . we had a lot of fun putting it together.  

So without further adieu . . .  come on in, throw your coat off and put your boots in the boot tray, please.  Prop those puppies up and enjoy the show!










7 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the part where you hop back over to the Christmas tree. Haha! You guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! The tree looks nice and you two looked like you had fun doing it. Since we are so far away, it's good to be able to see a little slice of your life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    Not sure how I found your blog but it's adorable. You guys look like such a sweet couple!! And your tree is beautiful :-)

    Tatum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute video :)

    We have the same tree stand -- now it will make me think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha...@TheUltimate, I just noticed that! I guess I was feeling skippy :)

    @RichardAtwood--Thanks! We hope you guys enjoy seeing our "everyday life" :) Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting - wish we had your snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the video.... and your tree.... and your face about the prickly tree. Okay, not loving the AU ornament but oh well, what are you gonna do?
    Merry Christmas sweet cousin Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel