Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gratituesday...a little late

I'm linking up with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for what she calls Gratituesday.  I'm also linking up rather late today, but I guess it's better late than never!  I'm determined to keep my resolution to post what I'm grateful for each week...even if that means linking up at 10 PM! :)


This week, there's lots to be grateful for!


  1. I'm grateful that I got to spend some girl time with a dear friend this weekend...chili, hot cocoa and movies!  I just love girl nights :)
  2. I'm grateful that we're ICE DAM FREE!!  Sorry to yell, but I'm just so stinkin' excited about this one!  I'll post "after" photos soon and do a little breakdown for those who are just dying to know how us New Yorkers rid ourselves of ice dams (I know there are a million of you out there).
  3. I'm grateful that Nathan and I have been spending some much-needed time reading marriage devotions and books together...I have to admit, we didn't work on our marriage much during the first year like either one of us wanted or should because we were just so busy with house stuff and work schedules, but now that we're settled it's nice to finally invest in our marriage by reading some good material.  God is teaching us lots and our marriage is growing stronger because of it.
  4. I'm grateful that it's Christmas week!!  This is my most favorite time of year, and I'm so glad it's finally here!
  5. I'm grateful for our sweet neighbors.  Just this weekend, my neighbor brought us over some homemade cinnamon rolls.  Good neighbors are such a gift!
  6. I'm grateful that my basic needs are met.  Working at a nonprofit during the holidays is so eye-opening.  I'm so thankful that God is all-providing and meets our needs.  We never go unfed, unclothed or unloved.
What are you grateful for?  Head on over to Laura's blog and link up!


1 comment:

  1. What a profound thought - to be fed, clothed and loved...what more do we need!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel