Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gratituesday: A short one, but a good one


Today I’m linking up with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for what she calls Gratituesday.  If you’re grateful for something today, then head on over to her blog and link up!
 
This week I’m grateful that….
  1. I went to church on Sunday and heard a wonderful message! It was a message I very much needed to hear, and I’m so glad God moved and spoke. 
  2. Our Christmas was so blessed.  We got to spend some nice, relaxing time with my family.  We napped, heard the Christmas story, ate good food and watched Hallmark Christmas movies.  (I’ll post pictures later this week.)
  3. I was overwhelmed by the love that is around me this weekend.  Do you ever have those days when you just feel so loved?!?  I definitely felt that this weekend being with the ones I love so much.  My heart was just bursting!



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! =]

    I'm glad to hear that -- It's always heartwarming to hear how God is moving and blessing others.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel