Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Week 2010 Menu Plan!




Short and sweet today with just the menu plan.

Are you having, "where did this year go?!?!?" syndrome like me??  It sure has flown by!  This is going to be a busy week for us, but good busy . . .  lots of resting, spending time with family and each other and reflecting on the true meaning of Christmas.  

We kicked it all off yesterday by going to hear the Christmas choir at our church -- they did such a spectacular job!  It really put me in the Christmas spirit, and then we heard the Christmas story told monologue style by some folks at our church . . . the story never gets old, does it?  I just love hearing it!


This week's menu plan is a little simple.  We're taking a break from fixing big meals so that we can spend some extra time together and with the ones we love.  I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!!


Monday:  Pizza Night (we've started inviting some friends over to share pizza with us before our Bible study on Monday nights, and I gotta' say that knowing what we're having each week makes it super easy!)
Tuesday:  Nathan requested tacos, so . . . tacos it is!
Wednesday:  Lasagna Pasta Toss {new} with veggies
Thursday: Barbecue pineapple chicken (we'll be using that recipe, without the bacon and bread), potatoes and broccoli
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Christmas!!  We'll be over at my parents, and my mom is cooking turkey, ham and all the fixins' for a big Christmas dinner!

If you need more menu plan ideas, don't forget to head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.  Lots of great menu plans are posted each week for Menu Plan Monday.


Have a blessed Monday!


3 comments:

  1. yea for pizza night :-) We've thought about instating that in our menu weekly too! I just love a good pizza with friends.

    Hope you have a blessed week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to add a pizza night to our weekly menus! =] I loooove pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel I love that you post your weekly menu. It also gives me much needed inspiration as I'm terribly behind this week.

    Have a good Christmas!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel