Monday, November 22, 2010

Week of Nov. 22 Menu Plan!


Thanksgiving Week is finally here!!  We are so excited to be celebrating our 2nd Thanksgiving in our home.  This year, my parents are off visiting family so Nathan and I will celebrate just the two of us.  It'll be a little lonely not to be with family, but I am hopeful we'll have a great time.  I've got some yummy dishes planned up to make our Thanksgiving extra special!

Short and sweet with just the menu plan today . . . lots of changes going on over here and I've just been so busy this weekend.  


Monday: Our small group Bible Study is having a potluck.  I'll be taking Aunt Gracie's Easy Yeast Rolls.
Tuesday:Cheesy Beef and Rice (we didn't get to try this last week...)
Wednesday: (something easy that won't take up any room in the fridge afterward)--Corn dogs. :)
Thursday: THANKSGIVING!! Our Thanksgiving menu will consist of....
Friday: Leftovers!
Saturday: Asian Style Turkey Sandwiches

If you need more menu plan ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie!  Tons of great menu plans are posted each week for Menu Plan Monday.


Have a great Thanksgiving week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your Thanksgiving meal plan! Sorry you won't get to be with family, but it sounds like you have a yummy meal plan and I think it will still be special and fun with just the two of you. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delicious week! We're having family over for the first time on Thanksgiving -- it will be a fun change. I'm sure the two of you will have a special Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our time together just the two of us last year.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel