Spinach Ravioli Lasagna -- My Recipes
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, OR 6 oz. fresh spinach (we used frozen, so if you do that make sure you thaw and drain it thoroughly)
- 1/3 c. pesto sauce (we used Classico Traditional Basil Pesto)
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo sauce (or I'm sure you could make your own if you have the time)
- 1 (25 oz.) frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1/4 c. vegetable or chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss spinach with pesto.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and broth. Spoon 1/2 of the sauce mixture into a lightly greased 2.2 qt. or 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until bubbly.
Crock Pot Chicken Spinach Soup - SnoWhite
We loved this recipe for 3 main reasons: 1.) You throw everything in the Crock Pot (even the frozen chicken) and go!; 2.) It's delicious and healthy; 3.) It's a perfect dish for 2 people - we had enough leftovers for 2 lunches (unlike a lot of soup recipes that make a batch so big you're eating on it for a week!)
- 1/2 c. onion, diced (I sauteed mine with the garlic in a pan with olive oil before putting them in the Crock Pot)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large frozen chicken breasts
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. water
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can Great White Northern Beans
- 5 oz. frozen spinach (you can make a yummy Warm Spinach Salad with the remaining 5 oz!)
- Throw it all in the Crock Pot on Low for 8 hours.
Look at all those yummy veggies!
Vegetable Lasagna - Better Homes & Gardens Pink Edition Cookbook
*I halved the recipe and put this in my 8x8 dish to make a smaller, 2-4 person lasagna. If you want to feed more, feel free to double the below recipe.
It looks like a lot of ingredients, but chances are you have everything on hand!
- 8 or 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1/2 (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced (if desired-we left these out)
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP flour
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 + 1/8 c. milk
- 5 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 5 oz. frozen broccoli, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots (your food processor makes this really easy! :)
- 1.5 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook lasagna noodles, drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, ricotta and Italian seasoning. Set aside.