Monday, September 6, 2010

Week of Sept. 6 Menu Plan

This past weekend, Nathan and I took some extra time to have some fun and do a bit of relaxing.  Saturday night, we were able to meet up with his parents for dinner and a few rounds of girls vs. guys Sequence (we won't talk about who won . . . I'm still a little bitter).  They were in town with a big group, but we were so happy they were able to get away for a night and hang out with us!


Sunday, we went to church and then came home and had some much-needed relaxation time.  Today, I'm off!  And tomorrow, I'm off again and Nathan and I are going to Six Flags.  We're looking forward to our all-day date.





Here's what's on our menu this week:


Monday: Grilling out for the Labor Day holiday! Nathan's making hamburgers, and I'm attempting these Potato Wedges I found on The Pioneer Woman's website.
Tuesday: 3-Cheese Ziti (one of our many SnoWhite recipe favorites!)
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Honey Glazed Chicken Stir-Fry
Friday: Grilled Chicken Wraps
Saturday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (with the leftover grilled chicken from Friday)


For more menu plan ideas, don't forget to check out Laura's blog at I'm an Organizing Junkie. She hosts Menu Plan Monday each week where there are hundreds of menu planning ideas!


Here's wishing you a safe and happy Labor Day!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great menu for the week, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks delish! I copied down that Three cheese Ziti recipe, I will have to try that one! I came over from OrgJunkie! Check out my blog at http://golden-reflections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fun time enjoying your all-day date!! How did the potato wedges turn out?

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel