Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday . . . a day late

I'm still unpacking and settling back in from my long weekend trip to Alabama, but I did want to post our menu plan for this week.  I just love how accountable it forces me to be.


Here's to another week of menu planning!


Tuesday: Nathan planned a special evening for us tonight.  I have no idea what it is, but on the invitation he made for me, it said "Italian Dinner & Dancing."  Looking forward to this! :)
Wednesday: Hamburger Vegetable Soup
Thursday: Cheesy Skillet Chicken & Rice w/ Green Beans
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Taco Night!


For more menu plan ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie!  Lots of menu plans are posted each week for Menu Plan Monday.



4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it back okay - I enjoyed seeing you while you were here. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh,la, la - dinner and dancing - sounds fun! Can't wait to see your pictures and hear about the trip. How's your grandma?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! Can't wait to hear about dinner and dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun :) It was so good to see you this weekend, Yankee Doodle. You are still as sweet and cute as ever, Rachel! Love you so much and I can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel