Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gratituesday: Philippians 4:11


Participating in Heavenly Homemakers Gratituesday again this week.  Lots to be thankful for!
  1. I'm thankful for our new series at church, Overflow, and all the things that God is already teaching/showing Nathan and I.
  2. I'm thankful I got to spend some girl time with my mom and friends this past Sunday afternoon at Starbucks and Goodwill. 
  3. I'm thankful my grandmother is finally done with her radiation and is breast cancer free!
  4. I'm thankful I get to hug on her in two weeks when I fly south to Alabama.
  5. I'm thankful God is teaching us more ways to save money and be frugal. 
  6. So thankful Nathan and I are taking a weekend getaway to the mountains. I love being outdoors with my God and my man (and my electric blanket).
  7. Thankful Nathan and I have been having some good quality family time lately - lots of spiritual conversations, games, laughs and cuddling. :)
  8. I'm thankful for God's grace. 
  9. I'm thankful that even though I'm not a planner by nature, I'm learning that it can be fun, and rewarding!
  10. I'm thankful for "just because" flowers :)



1 comment:

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel