Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gratituesday: It's Been a While


I'm linking up with Heavenly Homemakers today for what they call Gratituesday.  I haven't done one of these in a while, and it's high time I start listing some things I'm grateful for!



  1. Family time -- this summer, Nathan and I have had the opportunity to spend some much-needed family time with our families.  Earlier this summer, my brother and his family came up.  Just a few weeks ago, Nathan's mom and dad were in town.  And, this past weekend, we spent a few days camping with my parents.  I am so grateful for all this family time!
  2. Church -- Nathan and I are settling in at our new church, and we are so grateful that God led us to Browncroft.  We've been learning so much, growing, and meeting so many sweet people.  We're looking forward to all that God has in store for us there.
  3. Marriage -- I am so thankful for the gift of marriage and how it stretches, matures and humbles me.  I'll be honest, some days marriage is hard work (just like mama always said), but I love working hard at it.  It's the most fun work I've ever done.
  4. Health -- I'm grateful Nathan and I are both physically healthy.  God is good and I am thankful for His protection.
  5. YOU! -- I am so stinkin' thankful for all of you who read this little ole' blog, and for your sweet comments.  They seriously brighten my day up. :)
If you're grateful today, head on over to Laura's blog and join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel