Friday, July 16, 2010

Pineapple Infused Hamburgers

While Nathan and I were engaged, we took a little trip to his home state in Delaware to visit some of his family and friends.  While we were there, we had the pleasure of staying with The Baines--a sweet couple who cooked us the most memorable grilled chicken dish.  After dinner, I asked Mrs. Baines what the secret was.  She told me she had marinated it in equal parts Italian Dressing, Pineapple Juice and Soy Sauce.  Who'da thunk it!  It was delicious, and this past weekend Nathan and I gave it a try on hamburgers instead of poultry . . . it was a hit!  Delicious and full of flavor, this hamburger is anything but boring.   


Pineapple Infused Hamburgers -- Inspired by Mrs. Baines




  • 1/2 c. pineapple juice
  • 1/2 c. soy sauce
  • 1/2 c. Italian Dressing
  • Pineapple slices, grilled
  • 2-4 hamburger patties (or turkey patties, or chicken breasts)


  1. Mix juice, sauce and dressing together.  Pour over patties and let marinate overnight.
  2. Grill to perfection and serve on a bun with fixings, topped with a grilled pineapple slice.
And because my man is so stinking cute when he grills, I couldn't resist posting this too  . . . 








1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love pineapples - we might have to try this one too.
    I have a lasagna recipe from Granny that I give you

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel