Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Birthday Wish


Today you turn 28 years old young.  I am so thankful that 28 years ago today, God saw fit to bring you into this world.  And, I'm even more thankful that God saw fit to cross our paths, fall in love, and marry.  You are the best husband a girl could ever ask for--and you far more exceed the imaginary man I pictured in my head as a little girl that I would marry. :)  He was just charming and a Godly man, but you . . . you my love, are charming, Godly, wise, hilarious, strong, compassionate, good with our finances, respected by those around you, encouraging, a wonderful head of our household, and VERY loved!  

I hope you have a wonderful 28th birthday, and I am so excited and honored to celebrate it with you!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Nathan!!! What a sweet tribute. Proverbs 12:4a (A worthy wife is a crown for her husband) fits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your bday trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Happy Birthday - I hope he had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tribute! Happy Belated Birthday to Nathan!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel