Monday, May 31, 2010

Week of May 31 Menu Plan

Short and sweet with just our menu plan today.  The hubs and I are headed out for an early morning bike ride.  I can't tell you how excited I am to get our bikes out!!  


Happy Memorial Day to you all, and a big THANK YOU to anyone who has served our country.  I am truly grateful for the heavy price our soldiers pay every day as they step out to defend the country we call home.  Another big THANK YOU to the families of those serving--I know you pay a major price in sending your men and women off to fight for our freedom and that your burdens are heavy.  My thoughts and prayers are with you today.


This week's menu is one I'm especially excited about--lots more yummy new recipes coming up!  For more menu ideas, don't forget to head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday posted each week!


Monday: Lunch: Italian Style Pork Chops from the grill
                   Dinner: Strawberry Salad (made with lettuce from the garden!!) w/ Lemon Poppyseed Vinaigrette
                   Dessert: Fruit Filled Cupcakes (inspired by Our Best Bites, but I'm using a different recipe--will share later)


Tuesday: We didn't get to have this last week, so I'm making it Tuesday night: Cheddar Chicken and Pasta  w/ fresh salad


Wednesday: Egg Salad BLT Sandwiches


Thursday: "Loaded" Skinny Nachos 

Friday: Leftovers


Saturday: Hamburgers from the Grill (we didn't have these last week, so I moved this up 1 week)

1 comment:

  1. what fun -- bike ride today!!

    Enjoy your menu this week -- hope you enjoy the chicken and pasta bake.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel