Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anniversary Post Kick-Off

Mine and Nathan’s one-year anniversary is only one month from today!  I cannot believe how fast this past year has flown by for us.  It seems like just yesterday I was busy planning a wedding, house shopping and studying for finals. 


In light of our anniversary (and because I wish I could re-live my wedding day), over the next month I’ll be writing some special posts about our wedding and about what we’ve learned throughout the first year of our marriage.  I hope you don’t find these especially boring or sappy . . . but in case you do, I've pulled some strings and Nathan is more than happy to do a “guest” post between now and June.  This way, we'll definitely have some humor to balance all that sappiness out. :)


To kick-off our countdown, I was completely honored when Sweet Pea from the The Newlyweds asked to interview Nathan and I for a series she does called "Meet the Newlyweds."  Our interview is up over at her blog today, so be sure and check it out by clicking here.


A big Thank You to Sweet Pea for our interview!


Stay tuned for more anniversary posts soon!

6 comments:

  1. 1 month away, any big plans? Thanks for the interview it was a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Congratulations on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been a year - wow! And what a beautiful bride/wedding!!! Loved the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Visiting from Sweet Pea's blog! I like that you are beginning your anniversary celebration a month ahead! My husband and I have the same anniversary, only a year before! We were married on Friday, June 13, 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is hard to believe that a year has almost passed. Then again it seems as if it has been longer than a year since we last say you. Go figure. By the way, I had mailed you an invite to Beth's baby shower but it was returned as not a good address. Guess I am not that good at tracking people down. The shower will be at the Cottages Club House on Friday (lots of notice, huh?). Would love to hear from you. Love, Mary (Miss Flossie)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel