Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - April 26


There's no Marital Monday for today.  This weekend was spent painting doors, and spending some much needed QT with my mom.  Nathan was also off a lot, so we enjoyed napping--nothing too exciting there, but boy do I feel refreshed!


This week on our menu we're enjoying some old favorites.  We've got our spring lock-in coming up with our youth, so we're trying to keep it simple so that we have LOTS of energy come Friday.


If you need menu ideas, don't forget to head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie, where lots of bloggers share their menu plans for the week.


Monday: Fin for yourself . . . I'll be at Bible Study and Nathan's working.
Tuesday: Giada's Beef and Cheese Manicotti with Salad
Wednesday: Tomato Basil Chicken & Cashew Rice Pilaf -- I finally found some cashews on sale!
Thursday: Chicken Philly Cheese Sandwiches
Friday: Lock-In
Saturday: TBD (this will probably be a whatever-we-feel-like-making-after-staying-up-24-hours meal)

3 comments:

  1. yea for new recipes ... the week sounds tasty. Enjoy the lock-in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds yummy! I definitely need to do a menu planner - maybe I can write on my new calendar. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are your pics at the top? love 'em!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel