- Olive Oil
- Butter (about 2 TBSP)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (she suggested 3 cups, but 2 cups was plenty!)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups marinara sauce of your choice (this equaled about 1 jar)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (8 oz) pack manicotti noodles
- 1 TSP minced garlic
- 2 TBSP parsley flakes
- 1 (15 oz) ricotta (we used part-skim)
- 1 medium union, chopped
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix ricotta, 1 cup of the mozzarella, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, parsley and garlic together
Top noodles with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan, and break butter into small pieces and layer on top of the cheese, covering the whole dish.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes
Maybe even with a piece of cheesecake??? :) Ooo, my!!
Hubby was nice enough to make my favorite dessert last night--Cheesecake!! What a sinfully delicious dinner and dessert we had!