Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Cute Little Daffodils


Spring is in the air!  I came home yesterday to find our daffodils slightly peeking up from our front flower bed.  Aren’t they just the cutest little things? 

 I couldn’t be any more proud of them.  You may remember way back when me and my dad planted these little guys.  I thought spring would never get here back then! It’s made me realize just how satisfying gardening can be.  I think I’ll get adventurous this summer and try to plant some veggies in our backyard!  That is, if those pesky squirrels can stay out of them.  Grrr. . .


2 comments:

  1. Yayy! The first signs of Spring! I am ready for it to warm up! Love the wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! We are ready for Spring too! Gonna plant the garden again this year and hopefully add a few more fun veggies to it.
    I love seeing your little daffodil buds - so cute! Stay away Squirrels!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel