Monday, March 22, 2010

Marital + Menu Plan Monday


I love serving the Lord with my man.  Since we've  been serving as youth leaders at our church, we have learned so much about kids, ministry and how to work well with each other.  But nothing gives me greater joy than what took place in our ministry this weekend.


Nathan had the opportunity to lead 3 of our young boys to the Lord, and they accepted Jesus Christ as their Saviour.  We couldn't be happier for all that God is doing through the kids we're serving, and the past three years totally just paid off yesterday.  We are so proud of their decisions!  Will you join us this week in prayer for these 3 boys?  Pray that God will give them the strength they need to witnesses in their schools and their homes.  







This week, we're excited to try out some new yummy spring recipes.  Hubby is off every night, so we're going to take advantage and enjoy some meals together!

If you're looking for menu plan ideas, don't forget to head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday--lots of menu ideas are posted each week!

Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (with the leftover chicken) & Fresh Pineapple (**recipe to come**)
Wednesday: Fish Fillets & Veggies 
Thursday: Pasta & (Turkey) Meatball Bake (**recipe to come**)
Friday: TBD
Saturday: Grilling Out! Teriyaki Chicken & Shrimp with Fresh Pineapple


Blessings for you this Monday,

3 comments:

  1. what a great week -- can't wait to see your leftover recipes and yea for the grill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited (not about the recipes, sorry I am still stuck in rut. Don't worry, I feel sure that spring will motivate my cooking and if not, there is summer around that corner!ha Every week during prayer time with sister (your mother-in-law), we pray for 'fruit' for your faithfulness and labor there. God is so good. You must send the names of the boys, so we can pray for them by name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried unsuccessfully I do not know how many times to post a comment. I am so computer challenged. I am so excited about the good news of salvation decisions. You must email us their names so we can pray for each one. My sister (your mother in law) pray each week for God to give you fruit for your labor and faithfulness. Great news!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel