Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Participating in Menu Plan Monday, hosted each week by I'm an Organizing Junkie.


I have to admit, we weren't entirely faithful to our menu plan last week.  Meatloaf night turned into ravioli night and hamburgers on the grill got postponed as well -- we weren't entirely excited about the idea of shoveling our way to the deck to cook our food.  


This week, (weather permitted) we're hoping to fire up the grill.  Lots of good, warm favorites are in store too--we're getting some pretty cold weather up here.


Monday:  Mom's Beef Stew
TuesdayChicken pasta bake (I have no idea what this will be yet, but I do know it'll include chicken and pasta!)
Wednesday: Leftover stew or pasta
Thursday: Individual Chicken Pot Pies (I'm finally breaking out my new ramekins!)
Friday: TBD
Saturday: Steaks on the grill (hopefully)

1 comment:

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel