Saturday, December 5, 2009

O Christmas Tree

This afternoon, Nathan and I went with my parents to a local tree farm to cut down our first Christmas tree.  I can't believe we've almost been married 6 months, and that we're celebrating our first Christmas together as a married couple!


Here's the day in photos . . . 



The guys


The gals


Isn't this little guy cute??  Nathan said he was too small :(


My parents cut down their beautiful tree!


And then Nathan and I found the perfect one for us!


Our first Christmas tree


My mom and dad were too cute!  Sporting their Alabama gear.


Pre-decorations


Nathan hung the star


We're officially ready for Christmas!



4 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas tree! :) And Way to sport that Alabama gear Jim and Sylvia! ROLL TIDE ROLL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas tree! It is too cute! And tell Aunt Sylvia and Uncle Jim - ROLL TIDE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tree - so beautiful - sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel,
    You and Nathan are just too cute for words! I am glad that your mom and dad still REPRESENT!!! Roll Tide :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel