Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gratituesday: Christmas-Filled Weekend

Playing along with the folks over at Heavenly Homemakers today for Gratituesday.  


I have lots to be thankful for, but today I'm most thankful for my wonderful church family.  We're small, but their smiling, faithful faces and encouraging words make me so thankful that I moved allll the way from Alabama to come and serve the Lord in cold wonderful New York.  


Our church family had a great weekend celebrating Christmas early.  We kicked it off Saturday morning bright and early with a community pancake breakfast . . . 
The chefs!




Cooking away . . .

Some of our church kids

Our pastor telling the story of Jesus' birth



Then, Sunday night, I couldn't have been any prouder of our church kids as they put on our Christmas play.  This is the 2nd time we've had a Christmas play, and the kids did great!





The cast


2 comments:

  1. Love those aprons! Hee Hee!
    What great photos! I know you all had so much fun! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel