Wednesday, November 18, 2009

He Won!

You may remember a while back when me and Nathan took our post-Labor Day camping trip to the Adirondacks.  


Well, while we were there, the campsite where we stayed hosted their 3rd Annual Photo Contest.  Nathan took a photo and entered it in the Nature Category, and HE WON!


Follow this link to see his prize-winning photo!  Along with the honor of winning, we also get to stay free next year when we go camping!


Thank you Old Forge for such a wonderful camping experience, and congratulations to my honey! :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Good job for following through and entering -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! My name is Brooke (Atwood) Turnbough...Nathan's cousin. I found your blog through Aunt Sandy's blog. Just wanted to say congratulations to Nathan. I went and looked at the picture and what a beautiful picture he took. I know you guys are thrilled for a free stay at the hotel!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel