Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank You!

Just wanted to do a little Thank You blog to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday. Your kind words through e-mail and voice mail were SO appreciated!

I've had a great birthday "week." Nathan surprised me on Sunday and gave me a gift certificate for a spa manicure (I can't wait!). My hands are in definite need of some pampering. He also surprised me yesterday on my actual birthday with dinner (he made it!), a miniature ice cream cake (kudos to him for not getting a giant one that we have to eat on for the next two weeks) and a $25 gift card to the Goodwill!!! I am super excited about that one . . . .$25 at the Goodwill goes a LONG way! He's also taking me to our favorite little Italian restaurant tomorrow. Needless to say, my "What's For Dinner?" posts will be a little skimpy this week--I'm getting spoiled!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great birthday! What great gifts! Wishing you many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie to give you all of those treats on your birthday :) Enjoy your spa day and your yummy dinner!

    xoxo,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel