Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Photo Night

Tuesday night, Nathan and I were dying to get out and take some photos of our fall color. Can you believe we have snow warnings for today here?!?! I thought we were safe for at least another three months. I'll definitely have to take pictures if we get anything . . . I'm not thinking we will, but maybe that's just the optimist in me.

Anyway, we decided to take pictures of our short-lived fall, and found some great new spots in and around Rochester. Here's a peak!

Seneca Park

And again . . .

I just loved the way the sun was peaking through all the fall colors!

Then we went to Charlotte--for those who don't know, I LOVE lighthouses!
(yes, that says built in 1822! wow.)

Charlotte is a quaint little town that sits on Ontario Lake--one of the BIGGEST lakes I've ever seen. It's seriously looks like an ocean.


And then on our way home, we found this pretty little pond area

I just love Upstate New York!

3 comments:

  1. lovely photos! have you checked out Genesse Valley Park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lighthouse picture! :) They are all very pretty!!! Wish I could be up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just moved from Charlotte; it's one of the coldest places in Rochester in winter because of the lake!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel