Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's For Dinner? Buffalo Wraps


Monday nights are usually pretty busy because I go to the Ladies Bible Study I was telling you about. It starts at 7, so I have about an hour when I get home to make dinner and get out of the door.

Last night, I tried something easy and different--Buffalo Wraps. Nathan loved them, and asked me to add it to his new favorite recipe list! :) I'm telling you ladies, I'm the luckiest girl alive--he is so easy to please!


Here's what you'll need:
  • Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
  • Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
  • Lettuce
  • 6 Tyson Fully Cooked Buffalo Chicken Strips (you can make your own if you please, but I was rushed for time!)
  • Mission Tortillas--small
Here's how to make it:
  1. Cook chicken strips according to directions
  2. Assemble wrap!
:) Don't you just love an easy dinner? I paired these with French Fries, and we were good to go!

1 comment:

  1. MMM!!!! Looks and sounds delish! That looks so easy, I might have to try that recipe :) Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel