Saturday, September 12, 2009

In honor of the season . . .

The pumpkin pecan pie along with the nice chill today really put me in the spirit of fall. So . . . I decided to do a little fall decorating around our house! Michaels has a great deal on their fall floral this week, so I tried my hand at wreath making. I was so excited about the outcome, that I had to share! I can't wait for Nathan to be home so he can see our little decorated house :)


This is the Before . . .
I got this at a yard sale for a whopping $1.00


And this is the After!
I got the decorations at Michaels along with pumpkins, pears and other flowers for the inside of the house, and only spent a whopping $10.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel