Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gratituesday: My List

Since it's Tuesday, I'm playing along with the folks over at Heavenly Homemakers for what they call Gratituesday.

Here's a short list of what I'm grateful for this Tuesday:
  • God's grace--I'm so thankful He chose me (John 15:16)
  • My husband--Nathan is such a blessing to me, and I am especially grateful that God brought our lives together.
  • My mom & dad--I'm so happy they live so close, and are always so loving and willing to help out with anything. This past week, it was my week to clean the church and I wasn't feeling well and they stepped in and helped me out. So thankful for helping hands! :)
  • My brother, sis-in-law, niece and nephews--although they live very far away, I'm so thankful for them! They bring a special joy to my life, and I feel privileged to be called Aunt "Goo."
  • My friends (near and far)--I'm so grateful for all of these special people! They encourage me when I'm down, make me laugh (a lot!), and have been there for me when I needed them. I'm so blessed to have such great friends!
  • My church family--even though we're small, we have some amazingly faithful people in our church family. I'm so thankful for them! Their faith is what keeps me going sometimes.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel