Monday, August 31, 2009

Marital Monday

Reading my cousin Missy's blog has empowered me to become more organized in my blogging! (Thanks Missy for your cute "daily" specials that always make me laugh, smile or feel crafty). Because of this, I've decided to get a little creative and think of ways to organize my blog a bit better. I'm still keeping the What's For Dinner?, but I'm also adding a few things to jazz it up a bit. I hope you'll enjoy and play along with me too from time to time.

Soooo . . . since you all know that Nathan and I have been married for just two short little months, I've decided to make Monday's "Marital Monday" and share with you some moments of our newlywed life.

Feel free to comment if you and your husband have a funny marital tale!


Today's Marital Monday actually happened over the weekend. I'll set it up for you: In our master bedroom, I've placed a laundry basket for our dirty laundry. I've tucked it beside the dresser in an attempt to keep the clutter out of eyesight. However, I've been noticing lately that I will find a sock, shirt or pants right beside the laundry basket in the floor. I've wondered, "why are these right beside the basket, but not in the basket?" So, I did what every wife in my situation would probably do . . . I asked Nathan. Here was his answer:

"Well, if you would move the basket a little further out, I'd be able to make the shot when I throw the clothes in."

I was unaware that our laundry basket had suddenly turned into a place for Nathan to practice his three-point shots. ;o)


3 comments:

  1. too funny! this happens at our place too....! Glad I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee! Well, Hello! That totally sounds like a husband's response!
    Thank you for the compliment! You are too sweet! I may have to join in on Marital Monday! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel