Monday, August 31, 2009

Gratituesday: God's Timing

Playing along with the folks over at Heavenly Homemakers today for what they call "Gratituesday."

Today's the day I start my new job, and I am so grateful!

For those who don't know, I just graduated from college in May and have been searching for a full-time job well before graduation. I am so thankful that God provided a job when He did, and thankful that He withheld the job until now. The later may sound crazy, but the first two months of marriage have been blissfully happy, and not working has really allowed me the time to get our house settled and spend some QT with my hubby.

I'm thankful today that God's timing is always perfect and that He is with us through every situation that life may throw our way.

3 comments:

  1. Praise God! The time that the two of you shared to establish your marriage will serve as such a blessing down the line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful first day at your new job:) I can't wait to hear all about it!

    xoxo,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your first day at work :) God is Good! I love youuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel