Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vacation . . . here we come! Football season . . . we love you!

As you may have gathered from my previous blog posts, Nathan and I have been pretty busy since we got back from the honeymoon. I'm excited to announce that in one week all projects will be put away for a little R&R! Nathan and I just booked our campsite for a three day adventure to the Adirondack Mountains, and we are so excited to be "getting away from it all" (for a few days, at least). I've already starting planning our menu; it's going to be a challenge cooking in the woods, but I've found some interesting ways to make a few of our favorite things so we won't go hungry.

Here's a picture of the Adirondacks, in case you've never seen it. We're hoping this much snow won't be there when we go, although the weather is getting a bit cooler in Upstate New York this week!

(Photo taken from: www.adkland.com)

I'm also very happy to announce that in one week, Auburn football will start again! I'm sure I will get a lot of "hate comments" for this one, but all of my Alabama friends and family . . . take heed: the season hasn't started yet, so don't be so quick to judge. ;o)

In light of the glorious football season, I decided to break out one my favorite gifts from my wedding shower and get it ready. (I'll be wearing this A LOT in the upcoming months!)

WARRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!


Love,

The Atwoods

1 comment:

  1. You are cute as a button Rachel Leah, but Rooooll Tide sistah! Love you and have a great vacay!

    xoxo,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel