Thursday, July 23, 2009

As Promised . . .

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately. Painting, gardening, having fun :) Enjoy!


Painting Supplies--Of course, I have my loyalties ;o)


Living Room Before . . .

Living Room After . . .



This is the entry . . .
And here is the bathroom color . . . it's not done yet!


My herb pots before . . .

And after . . . They are growing SO fast!


These are a few of the hidden "gems" I mentioned that are now growing in our yard. Oh, and my new haircut :) Although, I'm sure on this particular day it hadn't been washed.

These are from our yard too . . . so many pretty ones!

And how could I forget the most important thing that has happened since we got married--Nathan's Birthday! :) He turned 27, and his only request was homemade fried chicken. Here he is showing off a leg.


Nathan and I have also been cooking together :) He is a HUGE soft pretzel and cheese lover, so we decided to try our hand at making our own! They turned out delicious!


2 comments:

  1. I love your new haircut! And your home is gorgeous! So glad you started a blog!!! I have added you to my friends and family blogroll! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have been really busy! Everything looks wonderful! :)
    It's really nice that you ended up having flowers this year too!
    They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel